Commercial Lease Law
We also advise landlords and tenants in the area of commercial lease law focusing in particular on the following legal issues (e.g.):
- Drafting and review of commercial lease agreements
- Verification of the written form and effectiveness of the general terms and conditions in commercial lease agreements
- Regulations on rent adjustment and maintenance and repair obligations as well as cosmetic repairs
- Review of the operating costs statement
- Extrajudicial representation of clients and enforcement of claims in commercial lease disputes
In commercial lease law it is not uncommon for disputes to be settled in court. If this is necessary, we represent the interests of our clients in court proceedings with dedication and always with an eye to the economic consequences. We regularly represent our clients in court proceedings concerning the legality of terminations and in the assertion and defence of claims for injunctive relief and payment under commercial leases.