Dr. Peter Diedrich
Attorney at Law (Germany & Poland), Notary (Germany)
Dr. Peter Diedrich is the Managing Partner of DSC Legal and specializes in advising national and international clients in all aspects of investing in real estate, renewable energy and startups in Germany.
For more than 20 years, he has been advising clients in real property acquisitions, investments and financing in Germany and Poland. Peter also has experience and expertise in mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, and international arbitration. He is a double qualified lawyer with admission in Germany and Poland and appointed as notary public in Berlin.
After having successfully completed his apprenticeship at Siemens, Peter studied law at Freie Universität Berlin and passed the bar exam in Berlin in 1989. From then until 2010, Peter worked as an attorney and partner at law firms including Gaedertz, Haarmann Hemmelrath, Ernst & Young and Olswang. In 1994, Peter received his doctor’s degree from the Faculty of Law of Freie Universität Berlin. In 1997, Peter was officially appointed as a notary in Berlin. He is also admitted to the Polish Bar since 2007.
Since April 2013, Peter has served as Global Chair of the Real Estate practice group of IR Global, a multi-disciplinary professional services network that provides advice to companies and individuals across more than 155 jurisdictions around the world.
He has served since 2001 as Chairman of the executive board of the Association of German-Polish Jurists (Deutsch-Polnische Juristen-Vereinigung). In 2017, Dr. Diedrich was appointed spokesman for the Legal Committee and Deputy Chairman of the Arbitration Panel of the German Association of Small and Medium-sized Businesses ("Bundesverband mittelständischer Wirtschaft - BVMW").
- Real Estate
- Startup & Venture Capital
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Renewable Energy
- IR Global, Global Chair of the Real Estate Practice Group
- Association of German-Polish Jurists, Chairman of the Executive Board
- German Association of Small- and Medium-sized Businesses, Member of Law Committee
- Warsaw Regional Chamber of Commerce, Arbitrator
- German-Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Arbitrator
- Bar Association of Berlin - Notary Association of Berlin
- German Association of Attorneys
- Since 2017 spokesman and vice chairman of the arbitral tribunal of the legal commission of the Federal Association of medium-sized businesses (BVMW).
- German, English, Polish